Social Media Intern
Think Outside is looking for a Social Media Coordinator Intern. If you are interested in entrepreneurship, marketing and sports (skiing) this is the internship for you. To thrive in this role, you will need to be able to work well independently, have strong English communication skills - both verbally and written, and be an organized forward-thinker. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a great attitude, who is looking to contribute to building our company´s social media and online presence.
About the role
You will be responsible to:
- Implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media.
- Create new content and maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE readers and GROW a following.
- Use various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, and search platforms to help represent the company through an online channel.
- Assist in website content management.
- Track business trends and spot opportunities to target potential partners based on consumer activity on social platforms.
- Engage with a community of fans/followers online regularly.
You are ideally a skier and have a sense of humor and seek creativity of thought when applicable. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expression of our company.
- You are willing to work independently and interested in working in a startup.
- Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a great team and opportunity.
You must have the ability to create engaging content for various audiences and manage multiple social platforms.
You are preferably a student pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in:
- Economics and Business Administration
- Graphic design
Think Outside seeks to provide interns with a tactical experience that will help them build a meaningful resume and portfolio, in addition to meeting their individual needs and career goals. We strive to create a valuable and engaging learning experience where our interns become a part of the team and are involved in broader activities, including team meetings, strategic planning and brainstorming sessions.
- Starts as an unpaid semester-long internship with a very flexible schedule.
- Around 10 hours a week.
- You will join our team and have office space at Startup Lab, Norway´s leading technology incubator in Oslo.
If you feel like you are a good fit please fill out the form below. Tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
Position in Oslo
Startup Lab: 21 Gaustadalléen
0349 Oslo, Norway